Recap of Recent Institute Policy Updates
Over the course of the past year, several policies have been approved by the Policy Steering Committee and the President’s Cabinet. The list below details the policies that have been approved in 2016. This is simply a list of new policies that have gone through the Institute Policy Development and Life Cycle Process which is overseen by the Office of Legal Affairs and Risk Management.
New Approved Policies
- Information Technology Accessibility Policy: Approved January 2016
- Low Speed Vehicle and Golf Cart Policy: Approved March 2016
- Combatting Trafficking In Persons Policy : Approved April 2016
- Make-Up Classes Scheduled Following the Cancellation of Classes Policy: Approved May 2016
- Password Policy: Approved July 2016
- Commencement Regalia Policy: Approved August 2016
- Filming and Photography on Campus : Approved August 2016
- Extra Compensation Policy: Approved December 2016
Please visit the Policy Library to review these policies in their entirety.
You can also scroll through the "Recently Updated" and "Recently Approved" sections in the Policy Library for a complete list of new and updated policies.