Halfway There: Plan Ahead to End the Semester Strong
As students enter the second half of the semester, a few important dates and deadlines are approaching. This time of the year can get hectic, but with a little planning and preparation, every student has the ability to finish this semester strong and be ready for the next.
- March 9: The Fall 2016 schedule of classes was listed online. Click here to begin planning upcoming courses.
- March 16 at 4 p.m.: This is the last day to drop individual courses or to withdraw from school with “W” grades in all courses for Spring 2016. Click here to begin the withdrawal process.
- March 25 at 6 p.m.: Time tickets will be released for Fall 2016 Phase 1 Registration. Check your BuzzPort account for more information.
- March 28 – May 20: Phase 1 Registration will occur during this period. Check time tickets for exact registration periods.
Preparing for Finals
- The Center for Academic Success will host a workshop to help students prepare for finals. There will be two opportunities to attend: Thursday, April 14, and Tuesday, April 19, both from 11:05 to 11:55 a.m. in the G. Wayne Clough Undergraduate Learning Commons, Room 127. Register here.
- Speak with your advisor if you have questions regarding course scheduling, degree requirements, or learning strategies. Find your advisor here.
- The Center for Academic Success, located on the second floor of the G. Wayne Clough Undergraduate Learning Commons in Suite 283, is available to provide information about 1-to-1 Tutoring, Clough Commons Tutoring, and other general academic questions. Stop by their office to learn more.
- The Georgia Tech Counseling Center will hold a number of Outreach Workshops to help students manage stress. On March 17, there will be a Manage Your Time, Manage Your Stress workshop from 11 a.m. to noon in the Instructional Center, Room 115. Mindfulness and Meditation will be held on March 31 from 11 a.m. to noon in the Instructional Center, Room 115. Click here to register for an upcoming workshop.