Undergraduate Research Journal Accepting Submissions through March 1
Posted February 14, 2013 | Atlanta, GA
Georgia Tech's undergraduate research journal will soon publish its sixth edition and encourages all undergraduates to submit work for publication.
The Tower is now accepting submissions from all undergraduate majors of study in a variety of formats. The journal provides the opportunity for students to have their research published and participate in a peer review process. The deadline to submit is Friday, March 1.
The Tower is accepting submissions in four categories:
- Abstracts: A one-page summary of a research project with one figure.
- Articles: The culmination of a research project.
- Synopsis articles: For work already published in a peer-reviewed journal.
- Perspectives: These do not need experimental data, but rather provides a viewpoint in the current progress of one's field; the writer should also elaborate on his or her own related efforts.
- Dispatches: Similar to a communication or brevia, this format is a shorter research article for undergraduates earlier in their research project/career.