Campus Operations Alter during Spring Break
Posted March 13, 2012 | Atlanta, GA
Georgia Tech students will be observing Spring Break Monday, March 19, to Friday, March 23. Campus services will be adjusted to accomodate campus life during that week.
- All residence halls will be open and staffed over the break to accomodate students remaining on campus.
Campus Recreation Center
- The Campus Recreation Center be opening at regular hours (12:00 p.m. Sunday, 5:30 a.m. Monday through Friday, 9:00 a.m. Saturday), but closing earlier at 10:00 p.m. each night. Please refer to the website for specific hours about the climbing wall and pools.
- Green Route: regular operations, increased wait time, normal hours
- Emory Shuttle: regular operations, increased wait time, normal hours
- Tech Trolley: reduced to four trolleys, increased wait time, normal hours
- Red Route: reduced to one shuttle (Monday through Friday, 7 a.m. to 7:30 p.m.)
- Blue Route: reduced to one shuttle (Monday through Friday, 7 a.m. to 7:30 p.m.)
- Midnight Rambler will not be operating Monday through Friday.
- Weekend Grocery Shuttle: regular operations, normal hours. Exception: Sunday, March 18 due to the Publix Marathon.
- Stingerette will be operating as normal, Monday through Sunday, 6 p.m. to 7 a.m. Call 404-385-RIDE(7433).
- Normal parking regulations will be in effect during Spring Break. Please be sure that your parking permit is displayed properly to avoid citations or towing. If you are leaving campus early, please call (404)385-PARK to find alternate parking.
- Please move your vehicle for the Publix Marathon before Sunday, March 18 at 5 a.m. if you are an ER51 or W01 parking permit holder: ER51 - Techwood Drive from Ferst Drive to North Avenue, and W01 - Tech Parkway from North Avenue to Means Street.
GT Dining Halls
- Brittain, North Avenue and Woodruff dining halls will be closed Friday, March 16, at 3 p.m. until Sunday, March 25, at 10 a.m.
Student Center Dining
- Student Center Dining options will be available Monday, March 19, to Friday, March 23.
- Food Court (hot line at lunch and breakfasts, Dunkin’ Donuts): 7 a.m. to 2 p.m., Monday through Friday.
- Chick-fil-A: 7 a.m. to 7 p.m., Monday through Friday.
Tech Square Dining
- Waffle House, Tin Drum, 5th Street Ribs ‘n Blues and Ray’s Pizza will operate as normal.
- Please refer to the website for more information.
Barnes & Noble and Starbucks
- Friday, March 16: Barnes & Noble, 8 a.m. to 8 p.m.; Starbucks, 7 a.m. to 8 p.m.
- Saturday, March 17: Barnes & Noble, 10 a.m. to 6 p.m.; Starbucks, 10 a.m. to 6 p.m.
- Sunday, March 18: Closed
- Monday, March 19, through Friday, March 23: Barnes & Noble, 9 a.m. to 6 p.m.; Starbucks, 8 a.m. to 6 p.m.
- Saturday and Sunday, March 24–25: Barnes & Noble, 10 a.m. to 6 p.m.; Starbucks,10 a.m. to 6 p.m.
Stamps Health Services
- Stamps Health Services will be operating during regular hours, Monday through Friday, 8 a.m. to 5 p.m.