Student Employment Information Available at Discover GTRI
Posted September 14, 2010 | Atlanta, GA
Discover GTRI provides Georgia Tech students the opportunity to meet and talk with researchers and students from our seven research laboratories and support units. Our labs both on and off the Atlanta campus--along with 12 field offices located around the nation and in Athlone, Ireland--work with international government and industry partners to solve real-world problems. Every day, GTRI's researchers use their expertise in science and engineering to tackle some of the toughest problems around the globe.
Discover GTRI 2010, September 20, 2010, from 11 a.m. to 3 p.m. in the Student Center Ballroom
GTRI provides co-operative employment and internships, along with student assistantships and graduate research opportunities. Work with world-class scientists and engineers. Work on real projects for real customers. And best of all, get paid to conduct research that truly makes a difference.
So attend Discover GTRI 2010 on the third floor of the Student Center Monday, September 20, from 11 a.m. to 3 p.m. Grab some free food and drinks and talk to those who can help you to know the future. Your future.
Labs and Partners at Discover GTRI 2010
- ATAS: Aerospace, Transportation and Advanced Systems Laboratory
- ELSYS: Electronic Systems Laboratory
- EOSL: Electro-Optical Systems Laboratory
- HRL: Huntsville Research Laboratory
- ITTL: Information Technology and Telecommunications Laboratory
- SEAL: Sensors and Electromagnetic Applications Laboratory
- STL: Signature Technology Laboratory
- ESD: GTRI Enterprise Systems Department
- ISD: GTRI Information Systems Department
- DoPP: Division of Professional Practice