Nominees Sought for General Faculty and Academic Faculty Committees
Posted February 22, 2010 | Atlanta, GA
The Faculty Executive Board seeks nominees for upcoming elections of General Faculty and Academic Faculty standing committees. While many committees have received nominees, several are still short.
The deadline for nominations is March 3. Elections will take place from March 31 to April 14, with final announcements of election results by the Executive Board following soon after.
Committees needing nominees are as follows:
General Faculty Committees
- Faculty Honors
- Academic Services
Academic Faculty Committees
- Undergraduate Curriculum (Need for College of Engineering and College of Sciences nominees)
- Graduate Curriculum (Need for College of Engineering nominees)
- Student Regulations
- Student Academic and Financial Affairs
- Student Activities
- Student Honor (Need for math and computer science nominees)
- Student Computer Ownership
Nominees should be sent to Sam Nunn School of International Affairs Associate Professor Kirk Bowman, vice chair of the Faculty Executive Board. He can be contacted via e-mail at firstname.lastname@example.org.